How To Fix The Error E05 in Canon Printer?
Canon Printer is one of the best reliable and trustworthy printer which is used by millions of users around the world. Are you using Canon Printer and are facing some sort of Error or technical issues such as Error E05? If yes then we can help you in get rid of these sort of technical blunders that interrupt your work. Mainly the Canon Printer Error E05 is caused when some problem occurs in the ink cartridge compatibility issue while installing it in the printer. If you are lonely struggling with this issue then don’t worry we are here to support you at Canon Printer Customer Service Number. We can help you to install the ink cartridge in your printer to avoid this error E05 again in future. All you have to do is to make a call on our toll-free number anytime when you wish.
Canon Printer’s ink cartridge comes up with a small opening which makes it easier to easily discharge the ink to be used over the paper. When the printer is not taken into use for longer period of time then it may happen that it won’t work properly as the ink gets dried up by blocking the cartridge opening. The Error E05 may also occur when there is a disarrangement issue of a cartridge in the holder, or when it needs to get replaced. This is a very commonly faced issue by the customer. But our highly experienced professionals are capable of handling such issues when you reach us by dialing Canon Customer Service Number.
Have a look at the following three methods that can help to resolve Error E05 in Canon Printer
First Method : Reset the Printer
- Firstly start the canon Printer,
- Now it is suggested by the technical team experts that you must hold & then press the button for about 6 seconds in order to enable the re-boot process of the Canon Printer.
- Now after the rebooting gets done you can use the printer.
Second Method : reinstall the Printer & Clear the Blockage of Printer
- Open the cover of lid carefully from the top of the Canon Printer,
- Ink Cartridge will be visible to you which is installed in the printer,
- Now you need to press two click-locks which is at the side of cartridge holder and then you will see that the ink cartridge has been popped out automatically,
- Now you need to check the cartridge that whether it is having some dust particles in it or have dried ink in it which might be the cause of blockage,
- You need to clean the cartridge using the tissue and then need to re-install the ink cartridge in its holder properly,
- If you still face the error then you need to replace the ink cartridge immediately,
Third Method : Replace Ink Cartridge
You can buy the ink cartridge from the local retailers, and while installing the ink cartridge you can follow the instructions provided in the first method. But if you need it to get done under the supervision of technical expert then we can help you with proper guidelines or remote support at our Canon Printer Customer Service Number +1-855-550-9015. We are 24/7 hr available to assist our customers to relieve their issues permanently.